South Carolina Concealed Carry provides various NRA Firearm Training Classes and South Carolina certified Concealed Carry Classes. Our classes can help prepare students to apply for concealed weapon permits in the state of South Carolina. Our instructors are all certified by the NRA. Please view our CCW Class Schedule below. Request Private Classes and read answers to frequently asked questions by using the links above.
Students do NOT need to own a gun
Upcoming Classes Include:
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
Now teaching South Carolina Concealed Carry Classes & NRA Courses in Concord, & in Your Own Home!
EVERYTHING Is Included in Our State CCW Classes to obtain a South Carolina permit.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
Students do need to bring a photocopy of their drivers license to the South Carolina CCW Class.
If you have been considering getting a Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the South Carolina CCW Permit is valid in 38 states and counting.
Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital South Carolina CCW info and state law. Learn about each instructor's individual qualifications by visiting their profile page.